We understand your concern about how your personal information is used and protected.
This Policy explains which personal data is collected by Surf Relik LLC , herein mentioned as “Relik" or "we". We want to make sure that we are fully transparent regarding how your data is used.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice, so please check it regularly.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users and others who access the Service ("Users").
Who are we?
This website’s information is controlled by Surf Relik LLC, a California Limited Liability Company located at 1046 Princeton Drive, Marina del Rey, California, 90292, USA.
The person in charge of our data protection management can be contacted via the following email: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We collect the following personal data in our sign up forms with your permission:
First Name, Last Name
Mobile phone number
We use Shopify, which for analytic purposes collects certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use personal information?
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is gathered as you fill in the subscription for the relik newsletter, establish an e-commerce account or watch televised events. PII is used for first-party marketing purposes only.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
What legal basis do we have for collection and processing your personal data?
The collection of your personal data is based on your consent. By subscribing or registering, you are consenting to the use of your information for marketing purposes, as well as for the purposes of surveys and information.
When do we share personal data?
We will not sell your data or allow you to be targeted by any third parties. Your data is confidential and therefore not shared. We only share your information when we are required to do so by law.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your personal data is collected and stored in a database by Klayvio (Subcontractor), who abides by the obligations established in the Article 28 of the GDPR.
The collected data handled only by Surf Relik LLC.
All personal data is encrypted through a SSL security certificate.
We and our Subcontractor enable regular monitoring of access to the information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and stop unauthorized use of your personal data.
How do we secure personal data?
We carry out the activities necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and takes all technical and administrative measures necessary to conform to the legal requirements and adequate measures required by the GDPR to ensure legal processing of this data.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Your rights regarding your personal data
We respect your rights to access and control your personal data. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, you have the right to:
• at any time, withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data;
• correct or request the correction of any personal data you have provided;
• access your information at any time;
• request the portability of the personal data to the entity that for this purpose you indicate to Surf Relik;
• request the deletion of all the personal data you have provided, if it is not necessary for the fulfilment of any legal obligations by Surf Relik, namely for the purposes of security campaigns and/or legal guarantee or contractual relationship;
• be informed by Surf Relik of the intention to process the personal data for purposes other than those to which you are hereby giving consent;
• be informed by Surf Relik should we ever intend to process your personal data for any ends other than the ones agreed on in this Policy;
• file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
How to contact us
Surf Relik LLC
1046 Princeton Avenue, Suite 118
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
We use a technology called cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is stored in your computer or mobile web browser in order to collect relevant information. The cookies we use tell us your search preferences, various user preferences you have set and which pages you have visited. This way, it allows us to provide you with additional functionalities and helps us analyse website usage more accurately.
For more information about cookies, contact us.